I am writing this letter to let you know how thankful I am for your Pharmacy Manager, SoheylLafzi. He saved my life! I was prescribed two drugs that, if taken at the same time, could have stopped my heart. So I really appreciate the fact that Mr. Lafzi takes the time to research medication interactions so closely. Even when he’s alone behind the counter, he takes the time to make sure you understand everything about your meds and how to take them. Again, thank you for having such dedicated employees on your staff.
Patti Frank, Sacramento, CA, Club 6623, Member since 2001.
How green is your home?
Feedback shows our members understand the importance of recycling at home and in their communities. While recycling practices vary by city and state, here are a few general bits of information to keep in mind when you recycle:
- Nearly 30 percent of all waste Americans throw away each year is paper.
- In 2010, nearly 63 percent of the paper that was used was recycled.
- 31 million tons of plastics were thrown away in 2010.
- Glass, especially food and beverage containers, can be recycled over and over again.
- Of the 5 million tons of glass thrown away in 2010, about 27 percent was recycled.
- When you need to dispose of Household Hazardous Waste (batteries, paint, oil, etc.) look for special collection events or permanent collection centers in your area.
Visit epa.gov for more information.