- 8 oz. reduced fat cream cheese
- 2 cups non-fat Greek yogurt
- 1 ½ cups Parmesan cheese
- 1 can quartered artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 10 oz. frozen spinach, thawed and drained
- 2 to 3 fresh jalapeños, diced
- 1 Tbsp. butter
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- In a pot on medium heat, melt the cream cheese, yogurt, Parmesan and butter. Stir frequently until mixture starts to boil and is an even consistency.
- Stir in artichokes, jalapeños, spinach and garlic. Let mixture bubble for a few minutes.
- Serve warm or let dip chill for an hour before serving.