Artichoke and sun-dried tomato pasta salad
- 10 oz. rotini pasta, dry
- 1 cup sun-dried tomatoes
- 1 bunch fresh basil, chopped
- ½ cup green olives, halved
- 14 oz. can of artichoke heart quarters, drained
- 6 oz. mozzarella cheese, cubed or shredded
- 3 Tbsp. red wine vinegar
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- ¼ tsp. salt
- Cook pasta, then drain and rinse under cold water.
- In a large bowl, mix tomatoes, artichoke hearts, olives, cheese and basil.
- Combine vinegar, salt and olive oil and add to mixture.
- Chill for a half hour before serving.