- 24 large shrimp, peeled and cleaned
- 3/4 cup shredded unsweetened coconut
- 3/4 cup panko bread crumbs
- 2 Tbsp. flour
- 1 large egg
- Dash of salt
- Olive oil (for baking pan)
- Heat the oven to 425°F and apply olive oil to baking sheet.
- Combine coconut, panko crumbs and salt in a bowl. Place the flour on a small plate. Whisk the egg in another bowl.
- Lightly salt the shrimp before dipping the shrimp in the flour. Shake off the excess flour then dip the shrimp into the egg, then into the coconut mixture.
- Bake the shrimp for 10 minutes then turn the shrimp and bake for an additional 7 minutes or until golden brown.