Broccoli and cranberry salad
- 2 heads of broccoli, just the florets, finely chopped
- 8 slices turkey bacon, cooked crisp and crumbled
- ⅓ cup red onion, diced
- ⅓ cup dried cranberries
- ⅓ cup unsalted sunflower seeds, hulled
- 2 Tbsp. apple cider vinegar
- ½ cup plain Greek yogurt
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a salad bowl, toss broccoli, bacon, onion, cranberries and sunflower seeds.
- In a side bowl, mix yogurt and vinegar.
- Combine dressing with salad, lightly tossing.
- Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.