- ½ cup Italian parsley
- ¼ cup cilantro
- 2 tsp. red chili flakes
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 Tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- ½ tsp. coarse sea salt
- ½ tsp. black pepper
- Combine all ingredients in a food processor. Pulse for 10-15 seconds.
- Reserve a few tablespoons of marinade in a separate bowl.
- Add remaining marinade to steak, seafood, chicken or vegetables.
- Marinate steak, chicken or vegetables in the refrigerator for 1–3 hours.
- For seafood, marinate in the refrigerator for 30 minutes to 1 hour.
- Drizzle reserved marinade over cooked food.