Cranberry oatmeal cookies
- Prep.Time :
- 24 cookies
- ¾ cup white whole-wheat flour
- ¼ tsp. allspice
- ¼ tsp. baking soda
- ½ tsp. cinnamon
- ¼ tsp. sea salt
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 1 banana, cut
- ½ cup walnuts, chopped
- ¼ cup white chia seeds
- ¼ cup plus 1 Tbsp. coconut oil, melted
- ¼ cup coconut palm sugar
- Heat oven to 350 F and lightly coat a baking sheet with a thin layer of coconut oil.
- In a bowl, mix flour, salt, baking soda, cinnamon and allspice.
- Add oats, cranberries, walnuts and chia seeds.
- In a blender, mix coconut oil, sugar and vanilla until smooth. Add the banana and blend again until smooth.
- Stir dry ingredients into banana mixture. Drop batter on baking sheet, about an inch apart, to make 24 cookies.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes until cookies are brown and mostly firm. Let cool for 5 minutes, then enjoy.