Dark chocolate protein balls
- 3 Tbsp. protein powder
- 3 Tbsp. almond butter or peanut butter
- 3 Tbsp. dark cocoa powder
- 1 Tbsp. chia seeds
- 1 tsp. honey Dash of sea salt
- 1 tsp. water
- 1/4 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- Combine first seven ingredients in a food processor until thoroughly mixed. If the batter is too dry for your liking, add more water, about a quarter teaspoon at a time until you reach the desired consistency.
- Roll the dough into bite-size balls and then roll each ball in shredded coconut. Place in the refrigerator to allow balls to set up.