- 3 Tbsp. coconut oil
- 1 cup onion, sliced
- 1 cup carrots, peeled and sliced
- 2 cups fresh broccoli, cut into florets
- 2 Tbsp. fresh ginger, peeled and grated
- 3 Tbsp. minced garlic
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breast cut into thin strips
- 2 Tbsp. soy sauce, low sodium
- 1 Tbsp. Sriracha
- Heat coconut oil in a wok or skillet on medium-high heat.
- Add onion, bell pepper, carrot, broccoli, ginger to skillet and cook for 8 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Move vegetables to the side and add the chicken and garlic. Allow the chicken to brown on both sides before mixing it with the rest of the vegetables.
- Add the sauces, cover and cook for 8 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked.
Ginger has been used for thousands of years for its health benefits. Find out more about this Superfood spotlight: Garlic. (HYPERLINK)