- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cubed
- 2 bell peppers of any color, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1 medium zucchini, cut into ¾-inch slices
- 1 medium yellow onion, with slices cut into 1-inch squares
- 1 cup orange juice
- ¼ cup low-sodium soy sauce
- ½ cup extra-virgin olive oil
- ¼ cup lime juice
- 1 tsp. ground cumin
- 1 tsp. honey
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- Dashes of salt and pepper to taste
- In a bowl, whisk together the orange juice, lime juice, soy sauce, cumin, honey, garlic, oil, salt and pepper.
- Place prepared chicken and vegetables in separate bags and divide marinade between the two. Let chill for three hours.
- If using wooden skewers, soak in water for 30 minutes before grilling.
- Skewer chicken and cook over medium-high heat on grill. Turning often, cook chicken thoroughly.
- Once chicken is slightly charred, add vegetables and cook until tender.