- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 bell pepper
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, sliced
- 1 cup orange juice
- ¼ low-sodium soy sauce
- ½ cup extra-virgin olive oil
- ¼ cup lime juice
- 1 tsp. ground cumin
- 1 tsp. honey
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- Dashes of salt and pepper to taste
- In a bowl, whisk together the orange juice, lime juice, soy sauce, cumin, honey, garlic, oil, salt and pepper.
- Cube chicken and cut bell pepper and tomatoes. Put chicken and vegetables in separate bags and divide marinade between the two. Let chill for three hours.
- If using wooden skewers, soak in water for 30 minutes before grilling.
- Skewer chicken and cook over medium-high heat on grill. Turning often, cook chicken thoroughly.
- Once chicken is slightly charred, add vegetables and cook until tender.