- 10 lasagna noodles
- 8 cups organic baby kale medley
- 1 container (15 oz.) ricotta cheese
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 egg
- 1/4 tsp. ground nutmeg
- 2 garlic cloves, finely minced
- 1/2 tsp. dried oregano
- Pinch of red pepper flakes
- Pinch of salt and black pepper
- 24 oz. of your favorite pasta sauce
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Cook lasagna noodles according to directions on box. When done, gently strain and rinse with cool water. Remove noodles individually from strainer and pat dry with a kitchen towel; lay flat on parchment or wax paper. Ladle about 1 cup pasta sauce into a 9″x 13″baking dish to coat the entire bottom.
- In a large bowl, combine the ricotta, 1/4 cup grated Parmesan, egg, nutmeg, garlic, oregano, red pepper flakes, salt and pepper; mix well. Begin adding kale medley 1 cup at a time to mixture until filling is evenly distributed. Divide mixture into 10 portions; spread each portion of the filling evenly over each noodle. Carefully roll the noodles and place seam side down in the sauced baking dish.
- Gently ladle more sauce over the noodle rolls in baking dish, sprinkle each roll with Parmesan cheese, and cover with foil and bake for 40-45 minutes. Let dish settle for 10 minutes prior to serving. Enjoy!