- 6 eggs
- 2 English muffins, split
- 14 cooked asparagus tips
- 16 slices smoked salmon
- 1 Tbsp. fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 Tbsp. fresh thyme, chopped
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 3 Tbsp. white wine vinegar
- Whisk together two eggs, parsley, thyme, salt and pepper with a fork until combined.
- Lightly toast your English muffins.
- Bring a medium saucepan of water to low simmer and add vinegar. Crack four eggs into small ramekins or containers and lower the cracked eggs gently into the simmer water. Cook eggs for about 4 minutes, rotating very gently with a spoon so that the whites coat the eggs. When eggs are finished, gently remove from water.
- Place a slice of toasted muffin on your serving plate. Place six asparagus tips on half the muffin. Place four slices of smoked salmon on the other side of the muffin.