Rosemary garlic salmon with Greek-style salsa
- 4 salmon fillets
- Extra virgin olive oil
- 1 1/2 Tbsp. rosemary garlic seasoning
- 2 Tbsp. crumbled feta cheese
- 1 tomato, chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped cucumber, peeled and seeded
- 1/4 cup halved Kalamata or black olives
- 2 tsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp. rosemary garlic seasoning
- Combine tomato, cucumber, olives, 2 teaspoons olive oil and 1 teaspoon seasoning in a small bowl. Mix well and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Lightly brush salmon with oil and sprinkle 1 1/2 tablespoons seasoning on the salmon. Grill over medium direct heat, turning once, for 10-12 minutes until salmon is cooked through and flakes easily.
- Top salmon with Greek-style salsa and sprinkle with feta cheese.